Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catching Up


Honestly! My life is whipping by at light-speed!

Since my last post, I've organized -- ORGANIZED I tell ya! -- and attended The DRCC Craft show on November 12. Talk about a great time!

The view from my table:



Then I promptly left for Cuba. And when I say promptly, I mean promptly. Craft show Saturday. Cuba Sunday morning. It was a well-deserved vacation.

On the way home from the airport a week later, I began to receive text messages to attend a sale on November 26. I did quick mental inventory check. Sure. Why not?

So I went to the MaMi Shoppes' A Country Christmas in Solina. For a small town (and just about the cutest town ever!) the sale was very well attended and the UC booth did very well. Far better than I expected.

As always, Tooth Fairy Pillows and our one-of-a-kind bookmarks were the big sellers. Believe me when I say I don't have nearly that many bookmarks left. I have a lot of sewing to do this weekend!




This sale did make me realize that my table is boring and I need to step up my game.



See what I mean? Boring.

So I'm going to create a better display and I've placed an order for a table cloth with the UC logo on it. It may not be ready for the next show -- which is December 10 -- but it will certainly be ready for The DRCC's Spring Marketplace.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment