Friday, April 27, 2012

New Stash


I haven't had much luck finding cute patterns at Fabricland or quilt shops. In the past, I've stocked up at Joann Fabric in the States. But we haven't been south of the border in a while, and I've run out of fabric.

So, I spent several hours at the Creativ Festival today.  The mission: to purchase fabric for the pockets of my Tooth Fairy Pillows. Dragged my husband with me. What a trooper! The boy walked behind me, carried bolts of fabric and handfuls of fat quarters. He even scoped out several fabulous patterns.

I came home with this, which should keep be going until the next Creativ Festival, in October:


I do have a few favourites...


Hello Fabric!



And who doesn't love Minnie?



It's difficult to see, but there are sparkles tacked onto the fabric. Oooo! Shiny!!




Chris found this. Dr. Seuss was my favourite when I was little.





I was told that the stars glow in the dark. How cool is that?!


I have a craft show tomorrow in Oshawa, but Sunday I'll be cutting out all this fabric. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment