Friday, May 1, 2009

First Juried Show

I've just been accepted for my first juried craft show! The Ajax Festival of the Arts will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2009.

For those of you who don't know, a juried craft show is one in which a panel of judges determines whether your craft is acceptable for selling and/or displaying at their craft show. You can't just show up and sell your wares. You must first submit an application with a description and photographs of your products. The judges will review your application and, depending on their criteria, accept or reject your submission.

This particular show is not very large, but it still looks good on my portfolio that I have participated in a juried craft show.

I'm hoping this is just the beginning. There are some fabulous juried shows. In particular, the One of a Kind show. I can always dream big, right?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Although I don't think you need it, you're stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is just the beginning, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex: Thanks, Cuz! I can always count on you for an ego boost!

    DGIT: From your lips to God's ears!

    ReplyDelete