Monday, August 1, 2011

Still Toting

I know you're going to get bored of the tote posts, but I have a craft show coming up on August 27, 2011 and I need to replenish my supplies. I think I'm going to keep it to tote bags, tooth fairy pillows and whatever placemats I have.

You may recall that I purchased fabric for a co-worker who wanted a black and white bag. Well, when I brought my supply of totes for the sale at work, she decided she wanted the martini glass print. Who could blame her? It's an awesome print.

I assured her that I would find a buyer for the other fabric. Don't worry about it. And sure enough, another co-worked asked if I could make a bag for her with dark colours. I said I had just the right fabric. And she liked it.

So...



Now I just have to sew about fifty more for the craft show on August 27, and make about forty tooth fairy pillows.



No comments:

Post a Comment